As a Senior Software Engineer at SynerScope in Helvoirt you are responsible for the development of exciting new features for the core software products.
We are looking for people who love to work on projects that add value to business and enjoy working within an inspirational environment. You must be a real team player, willing to actively contribute to a good and productive team atmosphere. You have a strong drive to improve your skills and a true love for engineering. You have commitment to innovation and excellence, and can work well independently and under pressure.
Your main responsibilities
- Design and implement technical solutions to application features;
- Participate in the specification and the design of the in-house solutions;
- Take responsibility of feature development and follow-through with other team members working on the project to ensure high quality and predictable delivery of such features;
- Provide time estimates of projects and meet project schedules;
- Regularly suggests enhancements to the existing solutions;
- Conduct talks/demos within the team;
- Provide advice in discussions related to design, architecture and functionality.
Competences and skills
Education and experience:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant industry experience;
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- You have good English skills, both spoken and written.
Software engineering skills:
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills;
- Understands the balance between maintainability and resource/time constraints;
- Capable of coming up with creative solutions;
- Comfortably works on features that cross component boundaries within the applications;
- Proven ability to design and implement significant portions of application functionality;
- Proven knowledge of design methodologies.
Your specific technical skills:
- Excellent programming skills in an OO language;
- Strong experience with Relational and NoSQL databases (Postgres, MongoDB);
- Version control, CI/CD;
- Experience with cloud platforms (MS Azure, Amazon AWS);
- Some experience with data analysis and visualization is an advantage.
While it isn’t a requirement, we’d also love to see a link to your Github account, links to your blogs, and details of any Open Source contributions or other projects.
What we offer
SynerScope offers a growing start-up experience in a young and dynamic team. You will be working from a beautiful stylish office building, with top talents and new technology.
SynerScope has more than 10 patents on our world class data and visual processing and award winning scientific papers.
You will receive an excellent pension and other attractive working conditions.
SynerScope is a very innovative company providing products for highly advanced data analysis and visualization in Big Data Information Technology. They create new visions and next-generation solutions by working with multiple kinds and massive amounts of structured and unstructured data at the same time.
SynerScope was founded in 2011 and is now in the phase of scaling up towards a full breed company. They are VC financed and have a start-up mentality combined with scale up phasing.
They are located in a stylish historic building in Helvoirt near ‘s-Hertogenbosch and are opening in the nearby future new offices in Amsterdam (area) and the US.
For more information about the position and for questions about the procedure, please contact Remco Sturkenboom via firstname.lastname@example.org or 013-3034117.
Hupp IT supports SynerScope with filling in this vacancy.